At Unilever and Basic American Foods, researchers have achieved sterility in low-acid foods using pulsed high pressure along with heat.
What does BAF stand for?
BAF stands for Basic American Foods (Brownsdale, Minnesota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAF
We have 116 other meanings of BAF in our Acronym Attic
- Bagram Air Field (Afghanistan)
- Ban Asbestos France (est. 1995; France)
- Bandes d'Alliés-Nés Francophone (French: Band of Allies-Born French; gaming clan)
- Bandwidth Amplification Factor
- Bangladesh Air Force
- Banker Adjustment Factor
- Baresque Architectural Finishes
- Barrier-to-Autointegration Factor (protein)
- Basal Area Factor
- Baseball a la Française (French: French Baseball; online magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why a number of corporate officials are playing leadership roles in the push for school choice: David Kearns, when he was chairman of Xerox, Jerry Hume of Basic American Foods, James Baker of Arvin Industries, and Golden Rule Insurance chairman Pat Rooney and president Jack Whelan.
Tacoma, WA 98443), Unilever and Basic American Foods, researchers have achieved sterility in low-acid foods using pulsed high pressure along with heat.