In comparison, the Basic 911 system does not automatically display the caller's phone number and location; instead, the caller must give this information to the PSAP dispatcher.
What does B911 stand for?
B911 stands for Basic 911 (telephony)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Boeing 757-300 (airliner)
- Boeing 767-200 (airliner)
- Boeing 767-300 (airliner)
- Boeing 767-400 (airliner)
- Bratislava 77 Strain
- Boeing 777-200 (airliner)
- Boeing 777-300 (airliner)
- Binary 8-Zero Substitution
- Bipolar 8 Zero Substitution
- Bit Eighth Zero Suppression
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basic 911 model starts at a pricey pounds 60,000, has a top speed of 177mph and does 0-60 in five seconds.
All plans include advanced features such as voicemail, three-way calling, caller ID blocking, basic 911 and enhanced 911 where available.
The basic 911 starts at pounds 60,000, with a top speed of 177mph.