Aloise Team: Government Accountability Office: Natural Resources and Environment Phone: (202) 512-6870 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: So that DOE can better manage its major cleanup projects and more fully inform Congress on the status of these projects, the Secretary of Energy should direct the Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management to include in its budget request to Congress life cycle baseline cost estimate information for each cleanup project, including prior year costs, estimated near-term costs, and estimated out-year costs.
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Baseline Cost Estimate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Banco Central Europeu
- Banque Centrale Européenne (French: Central European Bank; Germany)
- Banque Commune d'Epreuves (French: Bank of Common Tests; education)
- Basal Cell Epithelioma
- Base Civil Engineer
- Base Commercial Equipment
- Base Construction Engineering (Canada)
- Base Core Equivalent
- Base Level Commercial Equipment
- Baseline Computing Environment
- Basic Chess Endings (Rueben Fine chess reference book)
- Basic Course of Events
- Basket Collector's Emporium
- Battlefield Control Element
- Battlefield Coordination Element
- Beamsplitter Control Electronics
- Before the Christian Era (dates)
- Before the Common Era (dates)
- Béguin Création Entretien (French maintenance company)
- Behind Crimson Eyes (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The House version would require the department to monitor changes in its original, baseline cost estimates for major acquisition programs and to provide alternatives to pursuing a system that is technologically unachievable or fiscally impractical.