Sales of the Rucanor Aluminum Baseball Bat shot up 5,149 percent on the United Kingdom's Amazon.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Baseball Bat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Ball-By-Ball (cricket coverage)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (wrestler)
- Bamboobat (baseball bat)
- Banana Bag & Bodice (theater company)
- Bankers Blanket Bond (insurance document)
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett (Ohio)
- Barclays Bank of Botswana
- Bare Bottom Boys (band)
- Baruga (SIL code, New Guinea)
- Base Ball Bear (band)
- Basic Brown Bear (San Francisco)
- Basic Building Block
- Bassoon Bulletin Board
- Beach Boys Band
- Beaglebone Black (open source computer)
- Beans, Bullets, Bandaids (Military 3 Bs)
- Bears Beets Battlestar-Galactica (The Office; television)
- Beautiful Beyond Belief
- Bed and Breakfast Bureau
- Bed Bath & Beyond (also seen as BBBY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the security guards was assaulted with a baseball bat.
In a survey of 700 drivers aged 17-23, almost a third admitted carrying a baseball bat in their car.
A father faces a prison sentence for attacking another man with a baseball bat after their sons had a playground punch-up at a Staffordshire primary school.