7 million for base operations support services at Deveselu Air Base near Caracal, Romania.
What does BASEOPS stand for?
BASEOPS stands for Base Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Birmingham and Solihull Entrepreneurship Consortium (UK)
- British Approvals Service for Cables
- Bay Area Schools for Excellence in Education
- Bryological Association of South Eastern Europe (botany; Montenegro)
- British Approvals Service for Electrical Equipment for Flammable Atmospheres
- British Approvals Service for Electrical Equipment in Flammable Atmospheres (UK; product standards organization)
- British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies
- Bay Area Science and Engineering Fair (Canada)
- British Association of State English Language Teaching
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Blues Association of South East Queensland (Australia)
- Base Account Screening Exercise System
- Beam Approach Seeker Evaluation System (airborne infrared instrumentation pod which collects calibrated spatial and spectral radiometric data; Eglin AFB FL)
- Booz Allen Sales Estimating System (sales volume forecasting)
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Business Association of Stanford Engineering Students (aka Business Association of Stanford Entrepreneurial Students)
- Business Association of Stanford Entrepreneurial Students (aka Business Association of Stanford Engineering Students)
- Basim Sanayii Egitim Vakfi (Turkey)
- Battlefield Surveillance Electronic Warfare Analysis Model
- Baden Aniline and Soda Factory (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Macquarie Infrastructure Company (MIC) (NYSE: MIC) has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the fixed base operations business of Mercury Air Centers.
Take Action: Write to your senators and request an additional $100 million for the base operations of the national parks in the FY '05 Interior appropriations bill.