The Royal Bank of Scotland ( RBS) followed suit announcing a 75 basis pointscut in its base lending rate to nine per cent from 9.
What does BLR stand for?
BLR stands for Base Lending Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLR
We have 54 other meanings of BLR in our Acronym Attic
- Beneath Limit of Quantification
- Black Liquor (liquid renewable biomass fuel)
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (Airport Code)
- Byzantine-Latino Quarter (Los Angeles, California)
- Batch Linear Quadratic Gaussian
- Band-Limited Quasi Synchronous (mobile communications)
- Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards (Ministry of Public Health; Thailand)
- Balanced Likelihood Ratio
- Bangalore, India - Hindustan (Airport Code)
- Bank Loan Rating
Samples in periodicals archive:
95% for unsecured loans, which the bank reportedly said was a significant reduction from its base lending rate of 15.
The measure does not affect loans taken out before January 1, 2008, nor mortgages taken out after that date and which are connected to the base lending rate of the bank.
uk Affin Bank Berhad and Affin Islamic Bank Berhad are set to reduce their base lending rate and base financing rate by 40 basis points respectively to 5.
The Bank of England's monetary policy committee yesterday increased the base lending rate to 5.