Upon approval of the RFI, the EI2RC gives it a tracking number and assigns it to a Base Development Team (BDT), laboratory, school, private sector organization, design center, or Mandatory Center of Expertise for resolution.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for Base Development Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Business Development & Support Unit (Australia)
- British Defence Staff Washington
- Business Development Services Working Group
- 'Bout Damn Time
- Bad Decision Thursday
- Bagimsiz Devletler Toplulugu (Turkish: Commonwealth of Independent States)
- Ballistic Deflection Transistor
- Bangkok Day Tours (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Bangladesh Taka (ISO currency code)
- Base de Dados Tropical (Tropical Data Base)
- Basic Dance Training (dance camp)
- Basic Design and Technology
- Battle Director Technician
- Before Dividend and Tax
- Belt Drive Turbo (turbo version of Ford BD series of engines)
- Benecio del Toro (actor)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Berufsverband Deutscher Tanzlehrer eV (Germany)
- Best Demonstrated Technology
- Bill Data Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drawn mainly from the Engineer Commands (ENCOMs) and USACE, these teams are tailored to meet mission requirements: * Forward Engineer Support Team--Main (FEST-M) * Forward Engineer Support Team--Augmentation (FEST-A) * Contingency Real Estate Support Team (CREST) * Environmental Support Team (ENVST) * Base Development Team (BDT) * Infrastructure Assessment Team (IAT) * Facility Engineer Group (FEG) * Facility Engineer Detachment (FED) * Facility Engineer Team (FET) Appendix C of FM 3-34 describes the capabilities of each modular team and provides operational guidance for planning their employment.