What does BDECF stand for?
BDECF stands for Base Deficit of Extracellular Fluid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bilateral Data Exchange Agreements
- Boston Day and Evening Academy (Roxbury, MA)
- Buddha Dharma Education Association (Tullera, Australia)
- Banque de Developpment des Etats de l'Afrique Centrale (Central African States Development Bank, Brazzaville, Congo)
- Bois de Boulogne (Montreal College)
- Benefit Deduction Edit Checks
- Bile Duct Epithelial Cell
- Bounded-Delay Encodable Code
- British Defence Equipment Catalogue (UK MoD)
- Burke Divide Electric Cooperative (Columbus, ND)
- Bilgisayar Destekli Etkilesimli Egitim (Turkish: Interactive Computer-Aided Education; Turkey)
- Business Direction Eastern Europe (UK)
- British Documents on the End of Empire (University of London; UK)
- Bone Marrow-Derived Enhancing Factor (microbiology)
- Bristol Disability Equality Forum (UK)
- Bundesverband Deutscher Eisenbahn Freunde (German: Federal Association of German Rail Friends)
- Bioscience Discovery Evaluation Grant
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Informatics (workshop)
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment, Inc. (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery International Guild, Inc.