Ted Munchmeyer, the base civil engineer for the 482nd Fighter Wing, Homestead Air Reserve Base, Fla.
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Base Civil Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- Banco Central Europeo
- Banco Central Europeu
- Banque Centrale Européenne (French: Central European Bank; Germany)
- Banque Commune d'Epreuves (French: Bank of Common Tests; education)
- Basal Cell Epithelioma
Samples in periodicals archive:
The engineers tackled similar projects at the Air Force bases in Alaska, but in Kuwait they were confronted with systems of a different quality, noted Jeff Putnam, deputy base civil engineer, Eielson, who was not deployed.
He converted the base comprehensive explosives safety "D-8" map from Auto-Cad to the new Geo-Base electronic map program, coordinating with base civil engineers to ensure the new software exceeded requirements.
Once the emergency response forces confirmed that there was a natural gas leak, emergency forces took over the cordon and contacted the Base Civil Engineers to initiate an emergency work order to repair the leaking gas line.