Priyanka Dayal New test site for ACT MARLBORO - Regulators have cleared the way for Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami to test an embryonic stem cell treatment developed by Advanced Cell Technology Inc.
What does BPEI stand for?
BPEI stands for Bascom Palmer Eye Institute (University of Miami School of Medicine; Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPEI
We have 3 other meanings of BPEI in our Acronym Attic
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)
- Buried Plate Earth Electrode
- Barclays Private Equity France (est. 1991)
- Berkeley Public Education Foundation (est. 1983; Berkeley, CA)
- Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (India)
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Inc (Connecticut, USA)
- Business Press Educational Foundation, Inc. (est. 1985; New York, NY)
- Beijing Power Equipment Group (China)
- British Pacing & Electrophysiology Group
- Bruce Peninsula Environment Group (Canada)
- Benign Partial Epilepsy in Infancy (epilepsy research)
- Blepharophimosis Ptosis Epicanthus Inversus (genetic disorder)
- Blepharophimosis-Ptosis-Epicanthus Inversus-Telecanthus (genetics)
- Business Professional Educators of Iowa
- Béton Précontraint aux États-Limites (French: Prestressed Concrete with Borderlines)
- Bilan de Prescription et d'Evaluation Linguistique (French: Review of Prescription and Assessment Language)
- Biological and Physiological Engineering Laboratory (est. 1979; Toyohashi University of Technology; Japan)
- Business Partnership for Early Learning (Seattle, WA)
- Business Process Execution Language (for Web Services)
- Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BEA, IBM, Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lam, at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, in Miami, Florida, and colleagues, is published in the July issue of the Archives of Ophthalmology.
But 21 cases of a fungal eye infection already this year at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami has raised alarms; 21 cases a year would be typical.
While some received emergency treatment in a local hospital or at University Hospital in Kingston, seven passengers with head, back and eye injuries were airlifted to the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center and Bascom Palmer Eye Institute.