Of the 52 tumors found in sebaceous nevi in the Mehregan and Pinkus study, 21 were basal cell epitheliomas, eight were papilliferous syringadenomas, and six were hidradenomas.
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Basal Cell Epithelioma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- Banco Central Europeo
- Banco Central Europeu
- Banque Centrale Européenne (French: Central European Bank; Germany)
- Banque Commune d'Epreuves (French: Bank of Common Tests; education)