in addition to identifying the days of cervical fluid production, women can also use basal body temperature shifts, ovulation test kits, or monitors that check for increases in estrogen in the urine or increases in the electrical resistance of saliva as confirmation that ovulation has taken place and the fertile window is over.
What does BBT stand for?
BBT stands for Basal Body Temperature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBT
We have 90 other meanings of BBT in our Acronym Attic
- Beet Black Scorch Virus (virology)
- Broad Bean Strain Virus
- Bank Bill Swap Reference Rate (Australian financial market)
- Bay of Bengal Surface Water
- Bijdrageregeling Bedrijfstaksgewijze Scholing Werklozen (Dutch: Training Unemployed Industry Contribution)
- Born before Star Wars
- British Boarding Schools Workshop (UK)
- Bang Bang Team (gaming clan)
- Bare Board Test (circuit boards)
- Bars, Beats, Ticks
Samples in periodicals archive:
It keeps track of biological data, such as the dates of your menstrual cycle and basal body temperature, and then tells you which day you're most fertile by displaying the data in a calendar.
A healthy basal body temperature should be at least 36.
After 5 months, basal body temperature, menstrual cycles, vaginal ultrasonography, and hormone concentrations indicated recovery of regular ovulatory cycles.
Investigators monitored progesterone levels, basal body temperature and menstrual cycles.