Gary Zank, of the Bartol Research Institute at the University of Delaware, said: "We're surrounded by hot gas.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bartol Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Brother Rice High School (Illinois)
- Burlington Route Historical Society (Illinois)
- Brainerd Regional Human Services Center (Aurora Four Winds Lodge Treatment Program; Minnesota)
- Blue Ribbon Home Warranty
- Bachelor of Religions of India
- Bagel Related Injury (humor)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bank Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Banque des Règlements Internationaux (French: Bank for International Settlements; Switzerland)
- Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Gary Zank, of the Bartol Research Institute at the University of Delaware in the United States, based his prediction on computer simulations of what might happen to the cocoon created by the solar wind - charged particles flowing out from the sun.
At the meeting, Frisch and Gary Zank of the Bartol Research Institute in Newark, Del.
Ness of the University of Delaware's Bartol Research Institute in Newark.