[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] NAA/NMHC submitted a letter to the subcommittee supporting the bill, which would prohibit civil action for failure to remove a structural barrier to entry into an area of public accommodation unless: (1) the aggrieved person has notified the owner/operator with a written notice specific enough to identify the barrier; (2) the owner/operator neglected to respond to the written notice within 60 days; or (3) the owner/operator failed to remove barriers to entry within 120 days.
What does BTE stand for?
BTE stands for Barrier to Entry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTE
We have 74 other meanings of BTE in our Acronym Attic
- Been There, Done That, Got The T-shirt
- Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt
- Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, and wore it out
- Been There, Done That, Have the T-Shirt
- Been There, Done That, No T-Shirt
- Been There, Done That, Threw Up
- Broadway Theater Dance Workshop (Santa Fe, NM)
- Better the Devil You Know
- B-ISDN Terminal Equipment
- Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment
- Base Terminating Equipment (telecommunications base station)
- Basse à Tessiture Étendue (French: Extended-Range Bass; musical instrument)
- Battery Terminal Equipment
- Baytex Energy Trust (Canada)
- Before the Event (insurance)
- Behind the Ear
- Bench Test Equipment
- Best Technical Estimate
- Best Time Ever
- Better Than Everything (podcast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Refering to Microsoft barring its competition from gaining a foothold in the market, Boies said: "Microsoft owns certain API's, it has forced exclusionary contracts on companies and it has paid people not to supply similar products to its own, it controls the means of access to this market and that is an anti-competitive, monopolisitc practice that is clearly a barrier to entry.