It's producing 30,000 barrels per day oil equivalent in Egypt, besides having an output of 100 million cubic feet per day of gas in Northern Iraq's Kurdistan region.
What does B/DOE stand for?
B/DOE stands for Barrels per Day Oil Equivalent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Benefit/Cost (ratio or analysis)
- Biological & Chemical
- Boundary Conditions
- Business and Commercial Aviation
- Bidirectional Crown Locking System (watches)
- Barrels per Day
- Beta/Delta Ratio (anesthesia)
- Brought Down (T-accounts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current total equity oil and gas production of Mitsubishi Corporation and its subsidiaries runs up to about 90,000 barrels per day oil equivalent.