The oil company estimated production during the quarter at an average of 136,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
What does BOED stand for?
BOED stands for Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOED
- Beijing BOE Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Board of Executive Advisors
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
- Bank One Education Finance Corporation (student loan program)
- Board of Examination for Graduate Studies (University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong)
- Benchmark of Organizational Emotional Intelligence
- Boat Owners Exchange International (Hot Springs Village, AR)
- Biological Occupational Exposure Limits
- Book of Eldritch Might (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)