The oil company estimated production during the quarter at an average of 136,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
What does BOEPD stand for?
BOEPD stands for Barrels of Oil Equivalent Per Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (X-men)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (US DOI)
- Bootstrapping Ontology Evolution with Multimedia Information Extraction (workshop)
- Book of Eldritch Might II (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Book of Eldritch Might III (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy, Management, Regulation, and Enforcement (US DOI)
- Bulletin Officiel de l'Éducation Nationale (French: Official Bulletin of National Education)
- Board of Educational Programming (Indiana University Collins Living-Learning Center)
- Buffer Overflow Exploit Prevention
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Board of Equalization and Review (tax review board; Orange County, NC)
- Borderless Order Entry Systems (DE Technologies, USA)
- Belgian Old English Sheepdog Club (Belgium)
- Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (human resources)
- Bureau of Education and Training (Vietnam)
- Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago
- Battery Operated Electric Vehicle
- Battery-Only Electric Vehicle
- Back Order File
- Bacon Old-Fashioned (alcoholic beverage)