With a capacity of 120,000 barrels per stream day (bpsd), ENOC's refinery in Jebel Ali processes condensate or light crude oil to yield refined products such as naphtha, jet fuel, reformate, diesel oil, fuel oil and LPG for local and export markets.
What does BPSD stand for?
BPSD stands for Barrels Per Stream Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPSD
We have 25 other meanings of BPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Pistol Shooting Course
- Bear Paw Scout Camp (Mountain, Wisconsin)
- Belated Payment Surcharge (India)
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Book Publicists of Southern California (est.1976; Hollywood, CA)
- Business Process and Services Computing (conference)
- British Police and Services Canine Association (UK)
- Blue-Pointed Siamese Cat Club (UK)
- Border Patrol Special Coordination Center
- Banque Privee Saint Dominique (French: Saint Dominique Private Bank; Paris, France)
- Battery-Powered Smoke Detectors
- Beautiful Plains School Division (Manitoba, Canada)
- Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Bethel Park School District (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Buena Park School District (California)
- Balai Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Air (Indonesian: Central Management of Water Resources; Indonesia)
- Beethoven Piano Society of Europe (Barkingside, London, England, UK)
- Beltsville Poultry Semen Extender (diluting agent)
- Blindly Placed Sphenoidal Electrodes
- Bengal Provincial Students' Federation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QATARGAS has signed an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract with Samsung Engineering for a diesel hydrotreater (DHT) unit that will treat 54,000 barrels per stream day (bpsd) of diesel, from high-sulphur into ultra-low-sulphur diesel fuel, at the Laffan refinery.
This full- conversion refinery will have a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per stream day of Arabian heavy crude oil.
The refinery can produce 24,000 barrels per stream day (BPSD) of diesel and make the country self-sufficient in diesel production," Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy and Industry HE Abdullah bin Hamad al Attiyah told media at the press conference.
Through its rehabilitation and modernisation, the largest refinery plant in Algeria will have its refining capacity increased up to 330,000 barrels per stream day (bpsd).