Currently, the pumping rate is around 22-23,000 barrels per hour," the shipping source said.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Barrels Per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Postgraduate Studies (various locations)
- British Pelargonium and Geranium Society (est. 1951; UK)
- British Plant Gall Society
- Bruzual-Persson-Gunn-Stryker (astronomy)
- Biblioteka Publiczna Gminy Wejherowo (Polish: Gminy Wejherowo Public Library; Bolszewo, Poland)
- Bachelier en Philosophie (Bachelor of Philosophy)
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital (Thailand)
- Bank Przemyslowo Handlowy (Polish bank)
- Beats Per Hour (watch movement terminology)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Big Publishing House
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Birds Per Hour
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flow rate through the line was about 18,000 barrels per hour or about 432,000 bpd, up from around 300,000 bpd.
Since the installation, the centrifuge typically runs 10 hours a day at flow rates of 120 barrels per hour, but has the capacity of clarifying up to 300 barrels per hour.
The shipping agent said Iraq had been pumping crude through the pipeline at a rate of 18,000 barrels per hour, adding there were about 4 million barrels in storage currently.
The non-profit cooperative has assets that include 75,000 feet of containment boom, and skimming equipment capable of removing up to 15,000 barrels per hour.