FROM global warming to a PC world gone mad, Al Murray Pub Landlord heads to the Royal Spa Centre in Leamington on Monday with Barrel Of Fun Extra.
What does BOF stand for?
BOF stands for Barrel of Fun
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOF
We have 59 other meanings of BOF in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Operated Electric Vehicle
- Battery-Only Electric Vehicle
- Back Order File
- Bacon Old-Fashioned (alcoholic beverage)
- Ball of Foot
- Band of Friends (gaming clan)
- Bande Originale du Film (French: original sound track)
- Bank of Finland
- Bank of Fukuoka, Ltd. (Japan)
- Bank Operating Funds
- Base of Fire (non-maneuver element that provides sustained cover)
- Basic Own Funds (finance)
- Basic Oxygen Furnace
- Batman on Film (fan website)
- Bedienoberfläche (German: User Interface)
- Beginning Of File
- Best of Five
- Best of Friends
- Between Ontologies and Folksonomies (workshop)
- Billing and Ordering Forum (ATIS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIFE is not a complete barrel of fun at 85, so may I thank Mr Joe Riley, your ever young columnist, for cheering me up with his continuing Peter Pan routine.
It may have been billed as a Barrel of Fun, but it was certainly not a Barrel of laughs.
Opening the sessions will be a keynote address by David Todd of the Polymer Processing Institute titled, "The taming of the screw--and a barrel of fun.
50 MILLION people gathered around the world to join in the celebrations with all proceeds going to the Arthur Guinness Fund for social entrepreneurs CAPTION(S): SOCKS IN THE CITY Singer Eliza Doolittle arrives at Guinness Brewery GAZ GUZZLER Gary Lightbody quenches his thirst as he joins Snow Patrol on stage in Dublin PRET A PORTER Imelda May performs at the Old Oak in Cork city BLACK MAGIC Westlife are glad to be home after touring STOUT High Kings set to play in Temple Bar BARREL OF FUN Crowd raise a glass to celebrate Arthur's Day during a concert at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin last night HEAD Singer Kelis salutes the Black Stuff
Byline: Jon Wise BRITAIN'S most notorious pub landlord Al Murray is taking his sledgehammer wit on the Barrel of Fun Tour.
His Barrel Of Fun could be hard to beat in the 10- furlong maiden.
The barrel of fun has rolled across the capital to Cardiff International Arena.