What does B&B stand for?
B&B stands for Barnum & Bailey (Circus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&B
- Bonds and Allotments (US Marine Corps)
- Boners And Airplanes (band)
- Boston and Albany Railroad
- Briefing and Analysis
- Brothers and Arms (brand)
- Budlong and Associates (Camarillo, CA)
- Brakes and Antiskid (space shuttle)
- Baccalaureate and Beyond Longitudinal Study (survey)
- Bag and Baggage (US Immigration)
- Balled & Burlapped (tree roots)