The Barnett Shale Energy Education Council, a nonprofit set up by a coalition of drilling companies in the Barnett, said there was no evidence that drilling was harmful.
What does BSEEC stand for?
BSEEC stands for Barnett Shale Energy Education Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Buildings and Safety Engineering Department (Detroit, MI)
- Big Sky Economic Development Authority (Billings, MT)
- Big Sky Economic Development Corporation (Montana)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (degree)
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (degree)
- Bercy au Service des Entreprises et de l'Emploi (French: Bercy Business and Employment Service; Bercy, France)
- Building Services & Environmental Engineer (magazine; UK)
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (US DOI)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology
- Baltics Small Equity Fund (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Black Sea Environmental Fund
- Bristol Sport Education Forum (UK)
- Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
- Big Screen Entertainment Group
- Big Stuff-Eating Grin (polite form)
- Bit Segment (assembly language directive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information obtained from Barnett Shale Energy Education Council 2009 based on 1.
FORT WORTH, Texas -- The Barnett Shale Energy Education Council (BSEEC) today released the results of its air quality testing project which showed there are no harmful levels of benzene and other compounds being emitted from natural gas sites tested in Fort Worth and Arlington City Council District 2.
But environmentalists say it is inadequate, and Ed Ireland, executive director of the Barnett Shale Energy Education Council, an industry group, says it overestimates VOC emissions from gas.