SAKOWICZ REFERENCES Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program.
What does BBNEP stand for?
BBNEP stands for Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBNEP
- Bristol Bay Native Association (Alaska)
- Blue Ball National Bank (Pennsylvania)
- Broke Brain Nature Boy
- Bomb Blast Net Curtains (explosion protection)
- Brewskee-Ball National Championship (bar game tournament)
- Briar Bush Nature Center (Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania)
- Bristol Bay Native Corporation (est. 1971; Anchorage, AK)
- Better Buildings New Construction Program (Toronto City Council; Canada)
- Bigband Networks, Inc (stock symbol)
- Bonner Ball Neutron Detector (NASA)
- Buzzards Bay National Estuary Program (Wareham, MA)
- Backbone Network
- Billion Barrels of Natural Gas Liquids (petroleum geology)
- Big Bang Never Happened
- Big Bend Natural History Association (Texas)
- Bea Balik Nama Kendaraan Bermotor (Indonesian: Transfer of Motor Vehicle Title Fee)
- Bed and Breakfast in the Netherlands
- Bharti Broadband Networks, Ltd. (India)
- British Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Broadband Network Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort is part of major initiatives of both the Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program and Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve Program to monitor water quality and biotic communities in the coastal bays.
The Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program has identified three major issues of management concern for the estuary: (1) nonpoint source pollution and water quality degradation; (2) habitat loss and alteration; and (3) human activities and competing uses.