The population dynamics of little skate Leucoraja erinacea, winter skate Leucoraja ocellata, and barndoor skate Dipturus laevis: predicting exploitation limits using matrix analysis.
What does RJL stand for?
RJL stands for Barndoor Skate (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RJL
We have 4 other meanings of RJL in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Joint Intelligence Training Facility
- Rabbi Jacob Joseph
- Ranger Jujitsu (martial arts)
- Real Japan Judo (martial arts)
- Rillieux Journal Juniors (French youth journal)
- Romanian Journal of Japanese Studies
- Rajajääkärikomppania (Finnish)
- Rijeka, Croatia (Airport Code)
- Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center (Salvation Army facility; San Diego, California)
- Russian Jedi Knight Forces
- Radio Judaica Lyon (French radio station)
- Raymond J. Lucia Companies, Inc. (wealth management; San Diego, CA)
- Remus John Lupin (fictional character)
- Rigas Juras Linijas (Latvian: Riga Sea Line)
- Romuald Jonathan Laetitia (French transport company)
- Royal Jersey Light Infantry (British Army)
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Regional, Judicial and Legal Services Commission (Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies)
- Replacement Joint Lancashire Structure Plan (UK)
- Radio Juive de Marseille (French community radio station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bycatch of non-target species that are long-lived and exceptionally sensitive to increased levels of mortality, such as barndoor skate (Raja laevis) and deep-water corals (Cnidaria), commonly occurs and could negatively impact their populations (e.