According to the Barna Research Group, 80% of churchgoers age 16 to 29 feel that churches are far too harsh toward gay people and that the church itself is hypocritical.
What does BRG stand for?
BRG stands for Barna Research Group (est. 1984)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRG
We have 107 other meanings of BRG in our Acronym Attic
- Big Red, the Flying Squirrel (BRFSStrategic)
- Biochemical Relapse Free Survival (cancer study)
- Blue Ridge Fiber Solutions (est. 1998; Penrose, NC)
- Border Ranges Fault System (geology)
- Behavior Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (US CDC)
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Big Red Fire Truck
- Big Round Freakin' Thing
- Bahamas Rugby Football Union
- Barème de Ressources Garanties (French: Schedule of Benefit Resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George Barna, author of more than thirty-five books, is president and founder of the Barna Research Group.
A study by Barna Research Group found in 1998 that 75-80 million people tune in to religious radio each week.
George Barna is the president of Barna Research Group, a marketing and research firm for churches, industry, and nonprofit organizations.