The melancholy strains of Joel Versavaud's baritone saxophone rise tentatively from the Emile Bustani Auditorium.
What does BSAX stand for?
BSAX stands for Baritone Saxophone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BSAX in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology (degree)
- Basic Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Benguet School of Arts and Trades (Philippines)
- Billiard Sports Association of Thailand
- Biological Select Agents and Toxins
- Blood, Sweat and Tears
- Broadband Solutions and Testing, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Bovine Serum Albumin Fraction V
- Broad-Spectrum Antiviral (BioCryst)
- British Small Animal Veterinary Association (UK)
- Black Student Alliance at Yale
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (various universities)
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Back Side Bus
- Backstreet Boys
- Baltimore Symphonic Band (Baltimore, MD)
- Bandar Seri Begawan (capital of Brunei)
- Bandar Sungai Buaya SDN BHD (subsidiary of L&G, Malaysia)
- Bangor Savings Bank (Maine)
- Bank, State & Branch Code (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Audience members will hear sounds of the soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones, plus the rarely heard bass sax.
Tony plays the soprano and alto horns, but he has become something of an in-demand specialist on the baritone saxophone.
Alan plays clarinet and alto and baritone saxophone and David keeps rolling bass lines going with the left hand, whilst playing soaring improvisations in the right.
Kohlhase chimed in with some guttural growls on baritone saxophone as Fewell used a violin bow on his guitar strings for some ethereal effects.
This summer Russell Grant invited her to perform on the bassoon, clarinet, flute, alto tenor and baritone saxophones in his new musical Bliss.
This has gradually metamorphosed into the current 20-piece Jools Holland And His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra which consists of pianist, organist, drummer, three female vocals, guitar, bass guitar, two tenor saxophones, two alto saxophones, baritone saxophone, three trumpets, and four trombones.
With Jools's brother, Christopher, on the organ, and Gilson Lavis, the drummer who has been with him ever since the Squeeze days (and who does one of the best drum solos I've heard in a long time), there were three female vocalists, guitars, bass, two tenor saxophones, two alto saxophones, baritone saxophone, three trumpets, and four trombones.