Some historians even believe that Queen Bona, who died in exile in Bari, Italy, was poisoned on King Philip II's orders so he could wiggle his way out of repaying the money.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Broad Run High School
- Brother Rice High School (Illinois)
- Burlington Route Historical Society (Illinois)
- Brainerd Regional Human Services Center (Aurora Four Winds Lodge Treatment Program; Minnesota)
- Blue Ribbon Home Warranty
- Bachelor of Religions of India
- Bagel Related Injury (humor)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bank Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Banque des Règlements Internationaux (French: Bank for International Settlements; Switzerland)
- Bartol Research Institute
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angelina was born in Bari, Italy, a daughter of the late Nicola and Rose (Cortese) Fiorentino.
Immigration officials in Bari, Italy, are now quizzing the Greek driver.
The Tuninter ATR-72 aircraft was flying from Bari, Italy to the Tunisian resort of Djerba on 6 August when both engines failed and the pilot was forced to ditch into the sea off Sicily.
The Tuninter ATR-72 had been heading from Bari, Italy, for the Tunisian resort of Djerba when the alarm was raised on Saturday.
The pilot of the plane flying from Bari, Italy, to the Tunisian resort of Djerba contacted airport officialsat 3.