MNA's bargaining unit members are already very well represented by Amy Hauschild and Robin Haux.
What does BUM stand for?
BUM stands for Bargaining Unit Member
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of BUM
We have 20 other meanings of BUM in our Acronym Attic
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Base Upper-Level Ontology (philosophy)
- Badan Urusan Logistik (Indonesian national logistics agency)
- Berkeley Urdu Language Program in Pakistan
- Boston University Law Review
- Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners (law firm; Moldova)
- Bullous-Ulcerative Lichen Ruber Planus (dermatosis)
- Birmingham University Labour Students (UK)
- Buller's Shearwater (bird species)
- Billar Ultra Lite Virtual Augmentat
- Baseline Update Memorandum (configuration management)
- Bi Unité Montréal (French; Canadian bisexual association)
- Blue Marlin (FAO fish species code)
- Boot-Up Manager (software)
- Build-Up Multilayer (circuit packaging technology)
- Business Unit Manager
- Business Update Meeting (Intel)
- Butt-Ugly Martians (TV program)
- Bounce Up My Ass (military slang)
- Bloomsburg University Manga and Anime Club (Bloomsburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The union suggested a 65-minute class period and proposed new contract language that would require a majority vote of the affected bargaining unit members at all the high schools before the district could go to a common schedule.
Union representatives report that these threats have a chilling effect on union contract demands and on the willingness of union leaders and bargaining unit members to aggressively pressure the employer to give in to their demands.
The new agreement requires LTV to compare a new project with those on which bargaining unit members work at a particular location, and to demonstrate that a project to be subcontracted is larger than others that the bargaining unit is normally expected to handle.
Therefore, the firm might not reinstate some bargaining unit members until business picks up again.