The company currently operates Norwegian Sky under a Bareboat Charter with a purchase option from Ample Avenue, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Genting Hong Kong Ltd.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Bareboat (chartered shipping term)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Band Boosters
- Bandwidth Broker
- Bang Bang Apparel Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- Bangladesh Bank
- Bangor Belt Railroad
- Barbara Bush (wrestling)
- Barbell (weight lifting)
- Bare Back
- Bare Base
- Bargain Booze (UK store)
- Bargaining Board (pay plan for US Federal government employees represented by a bargaining unit union)
- Barnacle Boy
- Barnbördshus (Swedish: Maternity Ward)
- Barry Bonds (baseball player)
- Base Band
- Base Bleed (extended range artillery projectile)
- Base Burn (extended range artillery projectile)
- Base on Balls, Walk (baseball scoring)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the new agreement, Philippe Saad, founder and managing director of Eden Yachting, said: "Kiriacoulis is one of our key operators for bareboat, skippered and flotilla sailing holidays across the Mediterranean, so we are delighted to have been named as its UAE agent.
That way you'll be able to go bareboat sailing - out on your own.
Reisini's father was instrumental in formulating ventures with the Russian Navy and was involved in bareboat chartering with the Russian Merchant Marine.