The Russian athlete, ygor GaluE-kin, 35, suddenly fell down the barbell over his chest, while he was trying to lift it.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Barbell (weight lifting)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Balloon Boy
- BananaBux (LadderMonkey currency)
- Banco do Brasil (Brazil)
- Band Boosters
- Bandwidth Broker
- Bang Bang Apparel Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- Bangladesh Bank
- Bangor Belt Railroad
- Barbara Bush (wrestling)
- Bare Back
- Bare Base
- Bareboat (chartered shipping term)
- Bargain Booze (UK store)
- Bargaining Board (pay plan for US Federal government employees represented by a bargaining unit union)
- Barnacle Boy
- Barnbördshus (Swedish: Maternity Ward)
- Barry Bonds (baseball player)
- Base Band
- Base Bleed (extended range artillery projectile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Barbell stomach roll-outs MUSCLES targeted: core, rectus abdominis, the obliques, deeper core muscles and muscles down the sides of your back.
The larger horizontal displacement of the barbell observed in women weightlifters in a national competition in 1999 was attributed to the weightlifters' inconsistency, and less than half of the snatch attempts demonstrated by the women weightlifters in that study displayed the optimal toward-away-toward horizontal bar trajectory (Hoover et al, 2006).
New York Barbell manufactures a wealth of strength building equipment for the lower legs.
First we will look at an exercise that will help strengthen the wrist - the barbell wrist curl.
But gums or firm pink flesh around the base of the teeth, were damaged in nearly half of those who'd worn barbell tongue posts for four or more years.
The German team has since extended its work to a barbell molecule.