In a statement, the Barbados Tourism Authority said, 'We take any incident very seriously.
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Barbados Tourism Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- B-ISDN Terminal Adapter
- Bachelor of Theatre Arts (various schools)
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration (India)
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Aizawai
- Bacon, Tomato, Avocado (sandwich)
- Baker Technology Associates
- Ballet Theatre Afrikan
- Baltimore Theater Alliance
- Banco Totta & Açores (Portuguese bank)
- Bank TuranAlem (Kazakhstan)
- Baseline Target Assessment (war)
- Basic Technical Applications
- Basic Trading Area (FCC - PCS)
- Basic Transport Allowance (travel)
- Basic Travelers Allowance
- Bass Tab Archive
- Bata (SIL code, Nigeria)
- Bath Teachers Association
- Bâtiment et Techniques d'Armor (French construction company)
- Bâtiment Technique Artisanal (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GETTING married on the Caribbean island of Barbados is a dream - and now you can fulfil that dream with the Sunday Mail, the Barbados Tourism Authority and the Crane Resort.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Barbados Tourism Authority yesterday announced that American Airlines (NYSE:AMR) will be introducing a new non-stop service between Barbados and Dallas/Fort Worth from 16 December 2010.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Barbados Tourism Authority yesterday announced that American Airlines (NYSE:AMR) will be introducing a new non-stop service between Barbados and Dallas/Fort Worth from 16 December 2010.
Marketing Executive of the Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) Bernard Phillips said these "tourists" have had a taste of the Barbadian experience, by visiting the BTA's booth at the 2010 Shanghai Expo in China.
In his role as an ambassador for the Barbados Tourism Authority, Sobers took part in a golf day organised by Montpelier, the Solihull-based independent financial advisers, which has one of its overseas offices located on the island.