FET exemption; also, tax treaty with Canada Regulation: Barbados Exempt Insurance Act; Barbados Insurance Act; Barbados Companies Act Governance: Barbados Ministry of Finance & Economic Affairs Solvency: See Capitalization Reporting: Annual audited financials, solvency certificate and compliance with legislation (confidential) Local Office: Registered office, one local director, licensed management company Additional Contact: Barbados Investment and Development Corporation Why Barbados?
What does BIDC stand for?
BIDC stands for Barbados Investment and Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIDC
We have 16 other meanings of BIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Biotechnology and Injectable Drug Advisor (healthcare technology)
- British Interior Design Association
- British International Doctors Association
- Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (degree program; various schools)
- Barangay Integrated Development Approach for Nutrition Improvement (University of the Philippines Los Banos)
- Bilgi Islem Daire Baskanligi (Turkish)
- Break It Down Boston (band)
- Baker Industrial Development Committee (Baker City, Oregon)
- Banque d'Investissement et de Développement Communautaire (French: Investment Bank and Community Development)
- Basic Industrial Development Course
- Basic International Development Corporation (New York, NY)
- Building and Infrastructure Development Committee
- Business and Industrial Development Committee (Two Rivers, Wisconsin)
- Business and Industry Data Center
- Business and Industry Development Corporation
- Business Industrial Design Consultants BV
- Badger-Illini Dwarf Car Association (Wisconsin-Illinois modified racing organization)
- Business and Industrial Development Corporation
- Body Image Detection Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is important to note, however, is that the government of Barbados, through the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation (BIDC) supports the training programmes offered by these companies.