By improving our telecommunications network, Barbados will improve its ability to attract, win and sustain investment for Barbados," said Wayne Kirton, CEO of Invest Barbados.
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Barbados (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Bike Ride Across Wilson County (Lebanon, TN)
- Barely Regulated American Wrestling League
- British Real Attitude Wrestling League
- Botswana Railways Amalgamated Workers' Union
- Brazilian and American Youth Cultural Exchange (Chester, CT)
- Baguio Realtors Board (Philippines)
- Banco Regional de Brasília SA (Brazilian bank)
- Banque de la République du Burundi (Central Bank of Burundi)
- Bar Room Bar (UK)
- Base Rate Boundary
- Baseline Review Board (US Navy)
- Bath Room Break
- Bathroom Break (chat)
- Batteries de Renseignement de Brigade (French armed forces unit)
- Bayerische Regionalbahn (German: Bavarian Regional Rail; Bavaria, Germany)
- Be Right Back (chat/slang)
- Benefits Review Board (US Department of Labor)
- Benelux Research Business
- Benzodiazepine Receptor Binding
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the financial sector, Barbados has always placed more emphasis on attracting entities with the highest integrity than on competing for the highest number of firms, said Williams.
The projects come to Barbados at a time of growth: During 2004, the economy of the most easterly of the Caribbean islands is expected to grow between 3% and 3.
The island of Barbados conjures up an image of a tropical isle with a stiff upper lip--very formal, very proper and very traditional.