Hartleyburn Parish Council held an extraordinary meeting at which it was decided to refer the case to the Bar Pro Bono unit, which offers free legal advice.
What does BPBU stand for?
BPBU stands for Bar Pro Bono Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bruce Peninsula Bird Observatory (Canada)
- Bielskie Przedsiebiorstwo Budownictwa Przemyslowego
- Bit-parallel Block-parallel
- Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy
- Band Pass/Band Reject (filters)
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program
- Barrow Power Boat Race Club (UK)
- Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
- Bone Puncture Biopsy Specimens
- Boston Private Bank Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Bufete Popular Boris Vega (Spanish: Boris Vega People's Law Firm)
- Baseline/Performance and Breach Variance Agreement
- Back Pressure Control
- Bad Pool Caller
- Baghdad Police College (Iraq)
- Balboa Park Club (San Diego, CA)
- Bali Promotion Center (Bali, Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
- Banque Parisienne de Crédit (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bar Pro Bono unit run a scheme entitled Bar in the Community whereby they match the needs of any organisation throughout the UK with the talents of a willing barrister for positions such as trustees, legal advisors, non executive directors and chairmen.
Events around the country include the first Joint National Pro Bono Conference, organised and hosted by LawWorks, the Bar Pro Bono Unit and the ILEX Pro Bono Forum in association with Advice Services Alliance and supported by the Bar Council of England and Wales, the Law Society and the Institute of Legal Executives.