The delegation from the Bar Council of England and Wales was led by chairman Desmond Browne QC and Michael Brindle QC and the main message for Bahrain businesses is that using the advisory or advocacy services of British barristers is both logistically possible via email or phone or even personally and offers a wealth of specialist expertise through the Bar Council network.
What does BCEW stand for?
BCEW stands for Bar Council of England and Wales
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCEW
We have 2 other meanings of BCEW in our Acronym Attic
- Botetourt County Emergency Services (Fincastle, VA)
- Bay City Electric Steel Castings Company (Michigan)
- B. (Burkholderia) Cepacia Epidemic Strain Marker
- B.C. Electrical Techniques, Ltd. (Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Bangalore College of Engineering Technology (India)
- Batten College of Engineering and Technology at Old Dominion University (Virginia)
- Beant College of Engineering and Technology (Gurdaspur, Punjab, India)
- Best Case Execution Time
- Board Certified Educational Therapist (Association of Educational Therapists)
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress (psychology)
- Bay City Electric Works (Lakeside, CA)
- Beaver Creek Experimental Watershed (study; USFS; Arizona)
- British Columbia Estate Winery Association (Canada)
- Business and Commercial English Writing Skills (Ernst & Young Academy of Business; Poland)
- Baguio City Economic Zone (Philippine Economic Zone Authority)
- Backup Communications Facility
- Backward Control Field
- Badminton Club Foyalais (French badminton club)
- Balance Carried Forward (finance)
- Balance Contact Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
A DELEGATION from the Bar Council of England and Wales is to visit Bahrain next week as part of efforts to strengthen links with legal systems in the Gulf.
Events around the country include the first Joint National Pro Bono Conference, organised and hosted by LawWorks, the Bar Pro Bono Unit and the ILEX Pro Bono Forum in association with Advice Services Alliance and supported by the Bar Council of England and Wales, the Law Society and the Institute of Legal Executives.