Affiliation with North Carolina Baptist Convention The friendly support of the HMB coupled with the Burnt Swamp Association's history of conducting itself and its programming as a Baptist organization moved the association to seek affiliation with the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina (BSCNC) in 1921.
What does BSCNC stand for?
BSCNC stands for Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bear Stearns Commercial Mortgage Inc.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (UK)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bariatric Surgery Center Network (American College of Surgeons)
- Bit Scan
- British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology (UK)
- Broad Street Community Newspapers (Trevose, PA)
- Building Scalable Cisco Networks
- Business & Sanctions Consulting Nieuwediep (Nieuwediep, Netherlands)
- Biosafety Coordinating Official (US FEMA)
- Birmingham School's Concert Orchestra (Birmingham, England)
- Black Sea Cooperation Organisation
- Bloomington Sister City Organization (Bloomington, MN)
- Brake Specific Carbon Monoxide
- Budo-Sport-Center Oberhausen (est. 1977; Germany)
- British Sports Cars Owners Club (Luxemborg)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (Surgical Review Corporation)
- Business Solutions Center of Excellence (est. 2004; Office for Information Technology; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more than forty years, Finlator regularly attended the annual meetings of the SBC and the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.
Finally, Chad Hall, who works with the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, gives us a look at a Baptist leader who shaped many Baptist lay perspectives on history.
Minutes of the Woman's Missionary Societies, Auxiliary to Baptist State Convention of North Carolina (1898), 16.