CASE FACTS: Midi Tucker was frightened the night she went to Baptist Hospital East for the delivery of her third child.
What does BHE stand for?
BHE stands for Baptist Hospital East (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHE
We have 29 other meanings of BHE in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioral Health Data Portal (US Army)
- Blue Hill Data Services (Pearl River, NY)
- Brandeis Hillel Day School (California)
- Black Hills Dance Theatre (Rapid City, SD)
- British Horse Driving Trials Association (UK)
- Black Hawk Down Team Sabre (video game)
- Bachelor of Home Economics
- Bachelor of Human Ecology
- Ball Handling Error (volleyball)
- Bangor Hydro-Electric Company (Bangor, Maine)
- Barrière Hémato-Encéphalique (French: Blood-Brain Barrier)
- Battlefield Helicopter Emulator (US DoD)
- Benchmark Electrs Inc
- Bethel-Hanberry Elementary (Blythewood, SC)
- Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment
- Blenheim New Zealand
- Blissborn Hypnosis Educator (Blissborn; Albuquerque, NM)
- Blue Heron Elementary (Circle Pines, MN)
- Board for Higher Education (various organizations)
- Bonnie Holland Elementary (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Black Horse Communications, in partnership with Baptist Hospital East, has been recognized for video production excellence in a national marketing and advertising competition.
Edward Halperin, dean of the university's School of Medicine, originally said that the same level of care would be provided at the new facility, a new proposal would have women seeking tubal ligations redirected to another site, Baptist Hospital East.