Lebanon's Central Bank, Banque du Liban, is the majority shareholder of MEA and has been firm in its support, Hout said.
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Banque du Liban (Central Bank of Lebanon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Bund der Deutschen Katholischen Jugend (German: German Catholic Youth Federation; Germany)
- Research Project of History of the Book Culture
- Black Dragon Kenpo Youth Organization
- Bad Data Link
- Bad Data List
- Bad Down Link
- Ball Don't Lie (sports blog)
- Banque de Dépannage Linguistique (French: Linguistics Breakdown Bank; Canada)
- Banque de Développement Local (French: Local Development Bank; Algeria)
- Banque de Luxembourg (French: Bank of Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a Lebanese Financial Institution regulated and licensed by the Lebanese Central Bank known as Banque du Liban (BDL).
The two-day gathering, themed "The New International Role of Arab Banks," is being organized at Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel, Beirut by the Union of Arab Banks (UAB) in collaboration with Banque du Liban and the Association of Banks in Lebanon under auspices of Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri.
was incorporated in Beirut in 1950 and since 2002 has undergone restructuring and changed hands several times, initially controlled by Banque du Liban (the Central Bank of Lebanon), then sold off to the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) and since August 2007 has been part of Fransabank s.
Banque du Liban maintains that as a matter of central bank policy, any lending incentives to banks, in terms of concessions in statutory liquidity requirements, are only put in place if they are satisfied that loans are allotted to productive industry sectors.