uk Global Banking News - 06 May 2011 Private banking firm Banque de Luxembourg is set to acquire HSH Nordbank AG's private client business in Luxembourg.
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Banque de Luxembourg (French: Bank of Luxembourg)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Business Development Kit
- Bund der Deutschen Katholischen Jugend (German: German Catholic Youth Federation; Germany)
- Research Project of History of the Book Culture
- Black Dragon Kenpo Youth Organization
- Bad Data Link
- Bad Data List
- Bad Down Link
- Ball Don't Lie (sports blog)
- Banque de Dépannage Linguistique (French: Linguistics Breakdown Bank; Canada)
- Banque de Développement Local (French: Local Development Bank; Algeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 05 May 2011 Banque de Luxembourg is to acquire HSH Nordbank Private Banking SA's private client business.