Abdullah AM Al-Khodari Sons Company has signed an addendum Islamic credit facilities agreement with Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) for SAR 156.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Banque Saudi Fransi (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 155 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- Bushehr Special Economic Zone (Iran)
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Back Scatter Factor
- Back Spot Facing
- Back Surface Field
- Balkan Sunflowers
- Ball Spin Frequency (engineering)
- Baltic Sea Forum (est. 1992)
- Band Stop Filter
- Barth Syndrome Foundation (Larchmont, NY)
- Basal Skull Fracture (injury)
- Baseline System Functional
- Basic Sliding Fee
- Basic Supplement File
- Bazar sans Frontières (French: Bazaar without Borders; Madagascar)
- Bean Scripting Framework (IBM)
- Bekaert Specialty Films (San Diego, CA)
- Below Seafloor (i.e., meters below seafloor)
- Benign Senescent Forgetfulness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Riyadh: Banque Saudi Fransi, whose fourth-quarter profit topped estimates, will probably spur "upbeat" earnings expectations .
The syndicate of receiving banks includes Banque Saudi Fransi, Al Rajhi Bank, Alinma Bank, Bank AlBilad, The National Commercial Bank, Samba Financial Group, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Arab National Bank, Bank Aljazira, Riyad Bank, SABB and The Saudi Investment Bank.
Al-Rajhi Bank and Banque Saudi Fransi are among the five banks that have been selected for the rights issue, worth SAR6bn.
HSBC and Banque Saudi Fransi have helped arrange a $1.
The National Commercial Bank and Banque Saudi Fransi acted as documentation banks.
Summary: The central banks in Lebanon and Syria need to give their seal of approval for any plan to sell Banque Saudi Fransi stake in BEMO's banking operations in both countries.