Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie is ranked 25th with a value of $346m, which is $14m less than the $358m value that Credit Immobilier et Hotelier of Morocco needed to take the same spot in our 2011 survey.
What does BIAT stand for?
BIAT stands for Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie (Tunisian bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIAT
We have 6 other meanings of BIAT in our Acronym Attic
- Biometric Identity Assurance Services
- Bremer Institut fur Angewandte Strahltechnik (Bremen Institute for Applied Jet Technology)
- Bristol Industrial Archaeological Society (UK)
- Buoy-Integrated Antenna System
- Burroughs Integrated Adaptive System
- Boating Industry Association of South Australia
- Bradford Immigration and Asylum Support and Advice Network (UK)
- Building Industry Association of Southern California (Indian Wells, CA)
- Building Industry Association of Superior California
- Building Industry Association of San Diego County
- Boston Institute for Arts Therapy (Roxbury, MA)
- Brain Injury Association of Tasmania (Australia)
- Brain Injury Association of Tennessee
- British Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Burn-In/Aging Tester
- Biosphere-Atmosphere Exchange of Trace Gases
- Building Industry Association of Tulare and Kings Counties, Inc. (Visalia, CA)
- Body Image Automatic Thoughts Questionnaire
- Brain Injury Association of Texas
- Brain Image Analysis Unit (est. 1996; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion); Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie, headquartered in Tunis, had assets of TND5.
Moreover, Tunisia's highest-ranked company is Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie in 21st position, which reveals that there are no particularly large Tunisian banks, but also perhaps that there is greater competition in the country than anywhere else in North Africa.