What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Banque Commune d'Epreuves (French: Bank of Common Tests; education)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Badminton Club de l'Erdre (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- Banco Central Europeo
- Banco Central Europeu
- Banque Centrale Européenne (French: Central European Bank; Germany)