Sources said there had been interest from different parties in Williams de Broe, which ING acquired in 1998 when it bought the British brokerage's owner, Belgium's Banque Bruxelles Lambert.
What does BBL stand for?
BBL stands for Banque Bruxelles Lambert (Belgian Bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBL
We have 251 other meanings of BBL in our Acronym Attic
- Bankers Bank of Kentucky
- Brass Band Konkordia Zwingen (German: Konkordia Brass Band Force)
- Bachelor of Business Laws (college degree)
- Backbone Leg
- Baden-Baden-Linie (German railway)
- Balgzand Bacton Line (Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Baltic Basketball League
- Bangkok Bank, Limited (Thailand)
- Bangsamoro Basic Law (Philippines)
- Bank Brussels Lambert
- Basic Business Line
- Basket-Ball Louvignéen (French basketball club)
- Basketball Bundesliga (German basketball league)
- Bats (SIL code, Georgia)
- Bay Bioanalytical Laboratory, Inc.
- BBL Transport (not an acronym; formerly Balkans Bosphore Logistique; France)
- Be a Bump on a Log
- Be Back Later
- Beep Baseball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 million Banque Bruxelles Lambert of Belgium (BBL) 533.
The group would look to retain a presence in Asia and some other locations including ING's BHF operation in Germany and the Belgium-based Banque Bruxelles Lambert.
ING owns its stake in Williams de Broe - which has a base in Birmingham - through its Banque Bruxelles Lambert subsidiary.