Many insurers plan to improve their ability to compete through alliances with banks and other financial institutions for distribution of their products, particularly with respect to e-commerce.
What does BOFI stand for?
BOFI stands for Banks and Other Financial Institutions (Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BOFI in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgeton Onized Federal Credit Union (New Jersey)
- Bank of First Deposit
- Block Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Back of the Envelope Analysis (engineering, project management)
- Oromiya Bureau of Finance and Economic Development (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Bay of Fundy Ecosystem Partnership
- Big Oak Flat-Groveland Unified School District (Groveland, California)
- Bastard Operator From Hell
- Beautiful Operatress from Heaven
- Bitch Operator from Hell
- Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act (Nigeria)
- Banks and Other Financial Institutions Decree (Nigeria)
- Bank of Finland Bank of Finland Institute for Economies in Transition
- Board of Forestry Lands (Oregon)
- Breath of Life (Wellfleet/Bay Networks)
- Binary Oxide Film Memory
- BladeCenter Open Fabric Manager (IBM)
- Book of Mormon
- Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study
- Birds-Of-a-Feather Sessions
Samples in periodicals archive:
OVERSIGHT OF BANKING INDUSTRY PREPARATIONS Ultimately, the boards of directors and senior management of banks and other financial institutions must shoulder the responsibility for ensuring that the institutions they manage are able to provide high quality and continuous services beginning on the first business day in January of the Year 2000 and beyond.