THE next time you are taking a loan from a bank, especially a floating rate housing or car loan, check whether your bank is a member of the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India ( BCSBI).
What does BCSBI stand for?
BCSBI stands for Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (est. 2005; Mumbai, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCSBI
- Baltimore County Savings Bank (Maryland)
- Banking Code Standards Board
- Berkeley Center for Structural Biology (Berkeley, CA)
- Bloomsbury Centre for Structural Biology (UK; est. 1998)
- Broward County School Board (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Brown County State Bank (Sterling, IL)
- Barry County Southern Baptist Association (Cassville, MO)
- British Coloured Sheep Breeders Association
- Bucks County School of Beauty Culture, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Bulgarian-Canadian Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Bay County Small Business Incubator
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Baltimore Community School Connections (Baltimore, MD)
- Banco Caja Social y Colmena (Colombia)
- Barcode/Standard Coding
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (Columbus, IN)
- Battle Command Support Center
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium
- British Classic Sports Cars (UK)