uk Global Banking News - 23 October 2012 Bank of the West has announced that it has partnered with BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (BNPP.
What does BOW stand for?
BOW stands for Bank of the West (Oak Creek, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOW
We have 45 other meanings of BOW in our Acronym Attic
- Bear of Very Little Brain (Winnie-the-Pooh)
- Birds of Vermont Museum (Huntington, Vermont)
- Board of Veterinary Medicine (Idaho)
- Biogenic Oxygenated Volatile Organic Compound
- Branch Office Virtual Private Network (WatchGuard Firebox System)
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (UK)
- Best Overall Value of the Year (IntelliChoice)
- Back of Wall
- Bag of Waters
- Bag of Words (text representation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The order requires Centennial Bank of the West to pay a civil money penalty of $3,000, which will be remitted to the Federal Emergency Management Agency for deposit into the National Flood Mitigation Fund.