Global Banking News-February 7, 2013--Central bank of Zambia to help bolster currency(C)2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does BOZ stand for?
BOZ stands for Bank of Zambia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOZ
- Bó Young Creatives
- Bottle of Your Choice
- Boyne City Railroad
- Branched Oak Yacht Club (Nebraska)
- Build on Your Lot
- Board of Youth Ministry
- Boot on Your Neck
- But Or Yet So For And Nor (conjunctions)
- Better Opportunities for Young Scientists in Chosen Areas of Science Technology (Ministry of Science and Technology; New Delhi, India)
- Beginning Of Year Significant Non-Compliers
- Brabants Ondersteuningsinstituut Zorg (Dutch)
- Bitter Obstanate Zealot Order
- School of Botany and Zoology (department of the Australian National University)
- Bezpecnost A Ochrana Zdravia Pri Praci (Slovakia, Safety and Health at Work)
- Back Optic Zone Radius (optometry)
- Air Botswana Corporation (IATA airline code)
- Bachelor Party
- Back Pack
- Back Pocket (Australian football position)
- Back Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Nevertheless, the Bank of Zambia claims output will be the highest in a decade when full year figures are published, estimating a figure of 976,733 tonnes.
He later worked for the National Savings Credit Bank (NSCB) as chief executive office and for the Develop- ment Bank of Zambia (DBZ) as Chief Execu- tive Officer.
FNB, which was granted an operating license in November 2008 by the Bank of Zambia, said it had opened three branches in the country, including one in the capital Lusaka and one in the Copperbelt area.