Bank of Yokohama to open branch in Shanghai TOKYO - The Bank of Yokohama said Thursday it will open a branch in Shanghai on Nov.
What does BOY stand for?
BOY stands for Bank of Yokohama
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOY
- Basic Over the Web Tactical Imagery Exploitation
- Bilge and Oily Wastewater Treatment System
- Belarusian Organization of Working Women (Belarus)
- Binary Optimized XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Boston Options Exchange (Boston Stock Exchange fully-automated options exchange)
- Brothers of Xemption (gaming clan)
- Browsing Objects in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Buried Oxide
- Business Oriented XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Balance of Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ikeda, who had formerly worked at Bank of Yokohama, had led the reconstruction of Ashikaga Bank, which was once under government control.
Through a collaboration with BEA, the largest Hong Kong based bank, and its network including largest branch network as a foreign bank in mainland China, the Bank of Yokohama hopes to provide extented financial services to customers expanding business in Asian region including mainland China.
New management, though, who took charge of the Bank of Yokohama last spring, has decided to concentrate on being a regional Japanese bank - "like Lloyds Bank in this country" and scale down its international interests.
Ikeda, a Kanagawa Prefecture native, joined the Bank of Yokohama in 1970 after graduating from Tohoku University, and later moved to Ashikaga Bank.
TOKYO, April 1 Kyodo The Bank of Yokohama said Wednesday it expects to book a group net profit of 5 billion yen in fiscal 2008 ended Tuesday, down sharply from its earlier projection of 42.