is set to retire as president and chief executive officer of Bank of South Carolina Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary, The Bank of South Carolina, effective April 11, 2012.
What does BKSC stand for?
BKSC stands for Bank of South Carolina Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BKSC in our Acronym Attic
- Braskassés (French band)
- Bridging Knowledge System (land management project)
- Broadcast Keying Station
- Brookside (city)
- Budowlany Klub Sportowy (Gdansk, Poland)
- Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie (Dutch: Brahma Kumaris Spritual Academy; Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University; Netherlands)
- British Kite Surfing Association
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Awami League (Sindh: Peasants' and Workers' Awami League; political party; Bangladesh)
- Badan Kerja Sama Antar Parlemen (Bahasa Indonesia: Council for Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation)
- Basic and Key Skill Builder
- Bennett Kielson Storch DeSantis and Company, LLP (White Plains, NY)
- Balai Konservasi Sumber Daya Alam (Nature Conservation Agency; Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Krishi Srmik Federation (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- Black, Kelly, Scruggs and Healey (lobbying firm; Washington, DC)
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu (UK)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Janata League (India)
- Bonus Kompetisi Sepeda Motor
- Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Pratisthan (Bengali: Bangladesh Sports Education Institute; Savar, Bangladesh)
- Because Konami Says So
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 23 September 2011 Bank of South Carolina Corporation (NASDAQ: BKSC), the parent company for the Bank of South Carolina, has declared a dividend of USD0.
uk Bank of South Carolina Corporation (NASDAQ: BKSC), the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, has declared a 10 percent stock dividend, which will be payable on September 24, 2010 to shareholders of record as of September 10, 2010.
uk Bank of South Carolina Corporation (NASDAQ: BKSC) has announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.