The move against him follows the announcement by the FSA in March that the Bank of Scotland corporate division had been found guilty of "very serious misconduct".
What does BOSC stand for?
BOSC stands for Bank of Scotland Corporate (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOSC
We have 14 other meanings of BOSC in our Acronym Attic
- Bootham Old Scholars' Association
- Broomfield Old Students Association (Derbyshire College of Agriculture; UK)
- Bulletin on Sumerian Agriculture (journal)
- Breckenridge Open Space Advisory Commission (Colorado)
- Boating Safety Correspondence Course
- Big Old Silly Ass Grin
- Body of Severe Accident Review Information
- Back Office Systems Branch (National Institutes of Health)
- Betrieb Ohne Staendige Beaufsichtigung (German: Operating without Constant Supervision)
- Brotherhood of Old School Bikers (motorcycles)
- Base Operating Services Contract
- Base Operating Support Contract
- Base Operating Support Cost
- Basic Operating Services Contract
- Belgium Oldies Special Club (car association)
- Bioinformatics Open Source Conference
- Business Operations and Supply Chain (various locations)
- British Oil Spill Control Association
- Bearing Large Ocular Squamous Cell Carcinomas (pathology)
- Bovine Ocular Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than half of applications to the Bank of Scotland Corporate pounds 6m Social Entrepreneur Awards have been received from women, with 5.
Not for Profit organisations in Birmingham have just one month remaining to enter the Bank of Scotland Corporate pounds 6million Social Entrepreneur Awards.
The Bank of Scotland Corporate Search for Property Entrepreneurs will see three up-and-coming property developers win up to pounds 10m each to invest in their business.
UK entrepreneurs are invited to submit their applications for a slice of a 35m [pounds sterling] interest-free investment in the 2008 Bank of Scotland Corporate 35 Million [pounds sterling] Entrepreneur Challenge.
LIVERPOOL football legend Kenny Dalglish was guest of honour as Royal Bank of Scotland Corporate opened its new city centre headquarters.
Alison concluded: "Supporting the Top 250 in its 30th anniversary year seems to have evolved very naturally for Bank of Scotland Corporate.
The 27-year-old celebrated his first start at the national stadium in the opening Bank of Scotland Corporate Autumn Test against Argentina.